International Tax Planning for Individuals
Whether you're single or have a family, when a person obtains international wealth, they will face complicated tax issues. It's vital to work with a qualified international tax advisor who understands all the issues you face and can develop the best strategy to maximize your tax savings.
Each individual or family faces unique tax compliance concerns. At RCBM we have a breadth of experience working with international tax planning issues from different perspectives. We examine your personal taxes, business dealings, and any foreign investments, then devise a plan to minimize your tax liability so you can hold on to more of your money.
Whether you are a U.S. citizen working abroad, a foreign citizen working in the U.S. or individual or family with foreign investments, RCBM has the insight to advise you about all of your options. We may provide international tax planning and advisory to individuals in more than 120 countries around the world. Request a free consultation or call us at 972-478-4373 today.
Our clients include:
- U.S. citizens working abroad
- Foreign citizens working in the U.S.
- Individuals with foreign investments
- Families with foreign investments
Our international tax planning services for individuals include:
- Global tax minimization strategies
- US and foreign tax incentive programs
- Foreign national and expatriate individual tax returns
- Business acquisitions
- Representation with tax authorities
- Indirect tax (VAT, withholding tax, GST, other duties)
- Cross border real estate investments